Friday, September 3, 2010

It's UP UP UP!

hello peeps, YES,. Fondrey's Collection 3 is up! so go shop! haha
Hope you love this collection as lynn and I love it sooooo much. 
and we had great fun taking the photos, thanks to our super nice photographer,

Koh Zhi Yong :)

and we had fun  haha

so uniqlo right? 

kk so wait not and check out the latest collection,.
love fondrey!


Okay, back to myself! I just came back from a function with The Winning Post Crew, and friends at Turf Club, IT WAS SO FUN
We were granted a room at the coporate orchid box and has a birdeye view of the horse track, very very amazing . you guys should visit that place!

this is the grandstand


Christina & Kevin
and this is my partner! fast runner :)

So do catch the show on channel 5, every wed 9pm. 2 more episodes left! 
Its gonna be nice and damn funny! so watch it :)

1 comment:

  1. i was about to post that goofy pic of myself up! u beat me to it! lol

    ReplyDelete