Saturday, September 4, 2010

The epitome of goofinesssss

I'm so glad that Christina and James have been updating this space for the past few days and provided some enjoyable reads.

Recently, I've been going for lots of photoshoots, especially for Fondrey!
I can tell you that it's one of the most tiring tasks on top of the sourcing, accounting, invoicing and taking stocks!
Pardon us for getting a little goofy half way through the shoots.

This marks the start of everything goofy!
Funny enough, I love this shoot. lol


In our favourite dresses for Collection 3!
Did I mention I got both the black and white Ribbon lace dress?
Too tempting for me to take a pick.

This comes close to making it to my goofy list.

Gracing my facebook profile picture for the past three days!
I love how Chris looks. wahahaha


Okay, this has got to end with a hot-out-of-oven shoot of me.
Yes, it's really me. 
I can't believe it I can pull off edgy looks like that.
Yes, I'm still trying to digest this emotion.

PS: We're 25 fans away from the giveaway that is gonna happen right here on our blog.
Do 'like' Fondrey on our facebook page because we're giving away an item of YOUR choice from any collection to a random winner drawn.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment