Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Collection 3 and Me.

Today is a busy day as usual.
Internship and tuitioning, everyday every night.
And I do have to admit that, not only am I a Shopaholic, I am also a hard core Workaholic!
and that why I think I should create a blogshop and optimise my free time :)

So as usual I was youtube-ing during work today,
and this song is trapped in my mind ;
Love The Way You Lie.

By Rihanna and Eminem.

and you guys should REALLY watch the official movie video!,
its speechless. and so amazing. 
Thumbs' up!

there is this very true sentence which I got from it,
it says;

"Now I know we said things, Did things
That we didn't mean, And we fall back
Into the same patterns, Same routine
But your temper's just as bad, As mine is
You're the same as me
But when it comes to love
You're just as blinded
Baby please come back, It wasn't you
Baby it was me
Maybe our relationship
Isn't as crazy as it seems
Maybe that's what happens
When a tornado meets a volcano
All I know is
I love you too much, To walk away though"

And how true can it be?

Last but not least! Fondrey is launching the 3rd Collection real soon!
Do join us as our mailing listee to get MORE UPDATES!
http://fondrey.livejournal.com




"Shopping & Partying" awaits you



xoxo,
Fondrey Christina ng!

1 comment: