Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Big Hi from James.. :)

Hi All Readers! This is James, the only lucky guy who is able to work with the two pretty babes Christina and Lynn for this!finally my turn to blog about life and all! :) A little Hi to everyone/readers out there! For the first post i shall just share a bit about myself and recent events which i had been in :)

 Here it goes: James..24.. Full-time Final yr student in NUS Chemical Engineering (like finally!) and part time events/modelling in which i do it as a form of leisure to SAVE myself from the boredom i get from the not-very-interesting studies and also to be more financially independent in this period of "poverty" from full time studies..


Apart from this, especially this part of the year, i had been thankful that people start recognising me on the streets as well as i do get a lot more of "hey, think i do saw you somewhere before!" when i start knowing them.. I guess this could the reason why..So just to let you guys into some of the events which i was engaged in through 2010:

                                                         1)  "U're the man 花样型男" for Channel U
Main advertorial Page in 8days and iweekly

Introduction of Contestants in Iweekly

Newspaper spread with Michelle Chong



2) CLEO Bachelor 2010

CLEO Bachelor Preview at Wavehouse
Me(left) With some of the other Hot Bachelors 2010

3) Subway TV Commercial 


That is a little bit about me for this first post.  Thanks fondrey for giving this opportunity to blog a bit about myself cos to be frank, i have not done blogging apart from once for Female 50 gorgeous ppl contest. Hence Pardon me for the poor job above :)  Look forward to share more about myself in here in time to come! Do stay tune for more posts to come from me as well as my two pretty partners, Christina and Lynn on ourselves and Fondrey! Cheers!

 To end off, i shall add in some of the pictures which i did lately for a friend and also the same photographer for Fondrey, Zhiyong to credit him for his nice piece of work for me. Cheers! ;)

"Black and White Gentleman" Shoot With Photographer Koh Zhiyong

 

1 comment: