Friday, August 27, 2010

the last bits of summer..


Like finally, it's been pouring the past few days and weeks.
I guess it's a relief for many of us from the heat wave all year round.
I've no idea why, unlike many, I detest rainy days.
Makes me melancholic and ruminative.
Thunders are the worse.
I used to cover the ears of my aunt's dog when thunder struck 
and ended up crying non-stop due to the loud fright! lol
I'm still as ditsy as ever, 
much to the enjoyment of my boyfriend!
He laughs when I tell him my little toe felt sprained for no reason(happens very often, why?!), 
or when I've pasta sauce all over my white top and on my face.
See how revolutionary this world has become?
Girlfriends cracking their other halves up instead!

Anyway, back to being melancholic about rainy days.
So yeah, Summer is still my best friend.
Here's why!
I can visit the beach without fearing for the rain!
By the way, this is my pretty 14 year old cousin from Taiwan!
She's real gorgeous, isn't she?!
We can tan under the sun for as long as we want without fearing for the rain!
Oh, I just love Summers...
lynn<3

No comments:

Post a Comment