Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's my turn now.!

finally its my turn to blog blog and blog.

To be frankly, I dont normally have the time to blog about stuff, but now! i guess I must make it a habit. Afterall, blogging helps to relieve some stress (i suppose) :)

Marina Bay Sands! yes! finally got a chance to visit that place last Saturday, I felt as though i was back in Macau. The helix bridge, nice buffet restaurant, cool hotel lobbies and my fav, the nice food stall that sells nice roasted chicken and duck rice (only $6) ! Thanks to someone special who brought me there to try the food and visit the place..

The most amazing part of MBS is the tiny boat ride in the shopping mall area itself! it is exactly like the one in Macau's Venetia. Wanted to try it but I was too shy to sit on the "sampan".. can u imagine hundreds of people looking at you on a silly "sampan" floating super slowly on a silly "river"? haha

Didnt really take much photos that day! so maybe you guys can just Google it online or just head down to MBS to feel it urself.!


Last but not least! Do check out Fondrey's second collection! It is a small collection though, but for sure a mighty one! Leave us a comment if you want to make an order! THANKS!

love,
Christina ng!

No comments:

Post a Comment