Tuesday, November 16, 2010

All is well

Hi dear ladies,

I'm not sure if many of you are with me here.
As you can tell, I'm struggling with blogging regularly..
There's just too much to do for a city girl, especially when it comes to juggling my job, a labour intensive hobby and Fondrey! LOL

Well, all I can say is that ALL is well!! :)
By the way,

We have two winners to announce for the $10 Fondrey voucher as well as 
a little handmade thank you card from me!

They are..
Drums roll.....
Felicia Ng & Joycelyn Chan!!

Congratulations ladies!!
Do email us at askfondrey@gmail.com with your mailing addresses to receive the goodies! :)

By the way, I just can't wait to show you our very first COLOUR EXCLUSIVE design!
It's like a little sign that things are going well.. and I love to share, no matter how small it seems.
Baby steps to our dreams.
Baby steps for Fondrey! :)

 
Wear it with its complimentary sash and party away!

Or wear it tucked into your shorts for a picnic by the park!

I love, love this dress to bits I tell you!
So much that I immediately made the decision to sweep them all off without telling my poor, unsuspecting partner.

I’m off to work on the rest of the equally stunning pieces.
You’ll be blown away, just like we were and still are. :)

xoxo,
lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment