Wednesday, October 20, 2010

It's my birthday tomorrow! :)

It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm personally giving TWO $10 Fondrey vouchers away here!

Just my way of thanking you ladies for being so supportive of our little blogshop, especially faithful customers who purchase from us week after week! :)

Since my other love besides Fondrey is scrapbooking (you can check out my scrapbook blog here if you've no idea what it's all about!),
I'll also be including a handmade card to go along with the voucher for each of the TWO winners!
So here is how it works:

    Email me at askfondrey@gmail.com to tell me what you think about Fondrey.
    It can be anything, the good, the bad, the ugly, or what we can improve on!
    I want to know! :)

I'll choose TWO winners and announce them here!
The deadline is 25th Oct 2010! :)


 While waiting for my turn to shoot, I camwhored a little and guess what I captured? LOL




Drop a comment here if you've any enquiry about how our giveaways work!

It's always a blessing to give more than you receive, don't you think?

xoxo
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment