Monday, January 24, 2011

Back to blogging!

Hello!!
Long time no see!
I’m not even sure if anyone’s missing me in this space but I’m determined to keep this little space breathing as long as time is on my side!
If you don’t already know, we have two Chinese New Year Collections already up in the shop, namely called Festive I and Festive II.
Just to share some of my favourite outfits from the gorgeous collections that we went gaga over!

I love this toga to bits! Fits your body like a glove and the glittered material makes you look exceptionally radiant!
 Kyla and I are super shopaholics I tell you!
We always end up buying so many pieces from Fondrey that we don't have enough to sell!
We got the Celine bandaged skirt in Fuchsia each despite having many other colours. Hee

I'm a sucker for candid shoots of myself looking super unglam!
My boyfriend's opinions sure rub off me.
He loves it when I stick out my tongue or look really unglam with enlarged nostrils and stuff. 
Wait till you see our Valentine's Day shoot, you'll think sticking out tongues is 
my most capable stunt.

I love this nude bodycon dress! Elegant design for any age.
Timeless treasures like this are always worth the investment!
 This nostalgic piece reminds me of the Double Pocket Shirt we sold out of!
Except that it is made of better material and looks equally cute!
The material is thick enough that you can wear dark coloured undergarments underneath and it won't be seen!
Tried and tested by Kyla! :)
 My current favourite, that's how it made my DP on facebook!
You can wear it as a halter top, tube top and even as a skirt!
Versatile pieces are such God-sent inventions!

 Here's our cliche pose for CNY!
It turned out looking really natural, which I totally dig.
As usual, we did some role-playing. 
We're in fact looking at the door of the studio. haha!
Before I forget, do check out our CNY promotion!

We're uber excited to give away red packets with the discount vouchers!
Gives you even more reasons to shop with us for the festive season, doesn't it?


Do leave us some love here on this blog to keep the love burning ladies! :)
 xoxo,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. nice photos and pretty gals. have a good business. huat ah!

    joycelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetheart!

    Hope you have received your voucher! :)
    Happy CNY!!

    xoxo,
    lynn

    ReplyDelete