Saturday, September 18, 2010

Our sweet date



I can't hold up with these pictures,
They just scream ultra sweetness to me.
Chris isn't that excited but I am hopping around like a little girl in a candy store when I saw the pink background Ah Vee set up for this shoot!
Some unglam behind the scene shoots of us.

Chris and her soggy fries




I don't know what cracked me up but we sure looked unglam here!
I'm not sure if there's anyone reading this but we want to thank you for supporting us so far!
We can't thank you enough for believing in us.
So here're some photos to perk your day! :)

My favourite of the lot


Preview photos are emailed to mailing listees so please join our mailing list if you have not!
 Oh yes, collection 5 will launch at 8 pm tonight.
See you! :)
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment