Thursday, August 19, 2010

Heating up...

Our first collection is finally up, after weeks of sourcing, endless discussions and late nights.

Check out some of my favourite pieces!
I can never get enough of maxi dresses. I think I'm gonna conquer every single maxi dress out there. Super girly and super me!!
I just love the flower motif skirt and cropped grey cotton vest I've assembled for the shoot.
A match in heaven in my world.
This is my favourite photo in the shoot. 
I've never looked this natural in a photo before. This must be my first!
All thanks to our trusty photographer, Zhi Yong! :)

Now, you can go shopping here!
Cheers,
Lynn

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for your fall season outfits!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're working on it, thanks for your support dear! It means the world to us! :)

    ReplyDelete